April 27, 2012
Miami Archbishop Blesses Ultrasound Machines At Pregnancy Care Center. (Watch the Water!)
The old adage, “A picture paints a thousand words,” is never truer than when showing a mother her unborn child — especially if that mother is considering abortion. Thanks to ultrasound technology, parents today routinely see their unborn children waving their hands or sucking their thumbs inside the womb. More and more pregnancy care centers are using the technology to empower women to bond with their babies and choose life.Media are welcome inside the North Broward Pregnancy Care Center.
— from: Archbishop Wenski to bless ultrasound machines donated for pregnancy care centers — Miami Archdiocese website
• “God, bless this machine and protect it from getting water on its keyboard.”
• Totally coincidental, but look at how the hand inside the room seems to be fiddling with the clock. Life’s about time.
• And that bundle of joy is already swimming around when you walk in the room!
• Just be careful handling those swords, gentleman.
• It’s Florida.
• But really, what a relief to see a pro-life image of a fetus
on screen that’s actually alive!
( photo: Joe Raedle/Getty Images caption: Miami’s Archbishop Thomas Wenski blesses, with holy water, an ultrasound machine at a Respect Life Ministry on April 26, 2012 in Margate, Florida. The machine was donated to the center by a national Ultrasound Project put in place by the Knights of Columbus in 2009.)
comments powered by Disqus.
Comments Powered by