January 10, 2012
Agony of Da' Feet. What Do the Candidates Shoes Say, If Anything, About the GOP Pack? – Via Photographer M. Scott Brauer in New Hampshire
Photographer M. Scott Brauer is on the ground in New Hampshire for BagNews. We will be posting his images through the primary.
Given Romney’s a shoe-in tonight (sorry, ouch!), I thought we’d drop our sights a little and use a different platform to get a toe-hold on the Republicans trying desperately to get a leg up on each other in attempting to inherit Obama’s loafers. How do you size these up?
1. Mitt Romney. Town Hall meeting and rally. Rochester Opera House. Rochester, New Hampshire. Jan. 8, 2012.
2. Jon Huntsman (right, in cowboy boots). BAE Systems. Nashua, New Hampshire.
3. Ron Paul. Church Landing at Mills Falls hotel in Meredith, New Hampshire. Jan. 8, 2012.
4. Newt Gingrich. Cowntown Littleton, New Hampshire.
5. Rick Santorum. Queen City Rotary at the Puritan Backroom restaurant in Manchester, New Hampshire.
PHOTOGRAPH by M. Scott Brauer
Originals Archive Archives
March 16, 2016
Brian Palmer: All Our Sorrows Heal
February 16, 2016
From a New Hampshire Primary Photography Workshop
February 8, 2016
From an Iowa Caucus Photography Workshop
October 21, 2015
Sarah Stacke: Picturing Family in Manenberg
April 1, 2015
Sarah Stacke: Proof of Existence in Manenberg
March 11, 2015
Light Over Time: Picturing Appalachia — by Roger May