With the economy tanking, the photo op has to do with hyping small business tax cuts. A few takes:
1. Echoing the “dumb grin” photos from the Middle East, seems like this last year in office is just some kind of joy ride.
2. Despite obvious signals, still fighting the turns.
3. As usual, at the head of something he has no idea how to operate.
4. This guy is posing on a lawnmower when, out West, they’re fighting drought, running out of water, and shunning grass as much as possible.
5. In light of his abandonment of an immigration plan, and vilification of the undocumented, who does he think actually ends up driving these things?
6. Any info on the carbon footprint?
7. Looks suspiciously like Giuiliani’s photo op two weeks ago at the Segway plant. Is there an original idea left in that WH anymore?
(image: Jason Reed/Reuters. Frederick, Maryland. January 18, 2008. via YahooNews. caption: U.S. President George W. Bush operates a stand-on lawnmower during his tour of Wright Manufacturing, which makes the machines, in Bush used the visit at a family-owned business to tout his call for tax cuts and incentives for business growth.)
Comments Powered by Disqus