Tim Sloan/AFP/Getty Images
1. Who remembers the last summit where substance trumped style?
2. As EU countries go belly up, hang in there, Turkey!
3. Enjoy being the fresh face, Dave, because the wringer awaits. (Just ask Sarko and Obama … who’s keeping his head down.)
4. Seeing way too many Karzai pics, the summiteers falling all over the guy. We’ll save it for another day.
5. Can’t believe I’m saying this…might just be a corporate media conspiracy… but, the conservatives are hot.
(caption: United Kingdom’s Prime Minister David Cameron (C) gestures between US President Barack Obama (R) and Turkey’s President Abdullah Gul as the NRC (NATO-Russia Council) starts on November 20, 2010 in Lisbon, as part of a NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Summit of Heads of States and Government held on 19-20 November 2010.)
Comments Powered by Disqus