1. Sealy your fate.
2. Brings whole new to appreciation to “going out feet first.”
3. Hannibal Lector? …Right. Hannibal Lecture maybe.
4. You think the junta learned a few things about self-preservation? “Hosni: Meet wolves.”
5. On the other hand, great episode does not a series make.
6. America really is in decline. You mean to tell me, not one of Hosni’s former patrons could have lined up a long-term stay at Club Feb?”
* With apologies to Clue.
(photo: Reuters/Egypt TV via Reuters TV caption: Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak speaks into a microphone during his trial at the Police Academy in Cairo, in this still image taken from video August 3, 2011. Mubarak was wheeled into a courtroom cage in a hospital bed on Wednesday to face trial for killing protesters — an image that thrilled those who overthrew him and must have chilled other Arab autocrats facing popular uprisings. If convicted, Mubarak could face the death penalty. .)
Comments Powered by Disqus