• The linguistic equivalent of Mitch in black face.
• Reaching that far, you realize Mitch is that square.
• Before they broke Washington, provocation was just a posture.
• With apologies to Old Glory.
• Wonder what they think about this in Ferguson.
(photo: Luke Sharrett/Getty Images caption: A McConnell supporter who wished to remain anonymous holds a sign while waiting for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to deliver remarks during a campaign rally at the Scott County Courthouse on Saturday, November 1, 2014 in Georgetown, Kentucky. The most recent Bluegrass Poll shows McConnell with a five point lead over Democratic challenger Alison Lundergan Grimes.)