If the media has been beating around (or else, on) the bush about it, Jeff Jacobson’s photograph comes out and says it: most people are just not into this presidential campaign.
Our quick takes:
• Politicians aren’t born, they’re
• Today’s empty-cup-and-used-tea-bag as yesterday’s empty suit.
• Screams one-dimensional.
• Having had its fill, public finally puts its cup down.
• Marco in serious trouble with the scrapbook vote.
• Take me to your leader. (…Uh, scratch that.)
• Ugly sign-off for the Tea Party.
See the rest of Jacobson’s campaign photos, mainly historical, at TIME.
(photo: Jeff Jacobson. caption: Marco Rubio rally in Hooksett, NH 2015.)